Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Payyourrent.com Unveils Partnership With ePremuim Renter's Insurance

(1888PressRelease) - Los Angeles, CA – PayYourRent.com announced today its partnership and integration with ePremium Insurance Agency, adding renter’s insurance to its arsenal of services for residents. This efficient and convenient feature enables renters to obtain home insurance coverage in just a few clicks by utilizing the newly integrated platform provided in the PayYourRent.com resident portal.

PayYourRent.com users are now automatically approved for renter’s insurance coverage through the ePremium service and can activate their policies online in just a few minutes. Users can select the amount of coverage they want and can ensure that all of their possessions are protected.

“Dealing with insurance companies used to be such a hassle,” says Doug Weitzbuch, PayYourRent.com user. “I was amazed by how quickly I was able to setup my renter’s insurance on PayYourRent.com. I setup my coverage in minutes, and now all of my possessions are protected for just a few bucks a month.”


No comments:

Post a Comment